We help others easily uphold their company values of sustainability.
By using INMETCO’S services, you are eliminating the need to landfill waste, which in turn eliminates the “cradle to grave” responsibility. Participating in the Go Green movement has never been easier. Contact Inmetco today to join the recycling loop.
Our Main Processes
Vision and Values
INMETCO strives to be an industry leader in Health & Safety. We are committed to meeting or exceeding all pertinent regulations and the continuous improvement of our safety program is of the utmost importance as a core value. Our vision is a workplace free from accidents, thus protecting all employees, customers, visitors and contractors.
- Safety is a company value, not to be overshadowed by production, cost or quality.
- Achieving our goals on health & safety requires commitment & leadership allowing safety related procedures, rules, programs and training is the responsibility and accountability of each and every employee.
- Enhancement of our safety culture, promoting employee engagement and recognition of safety excellence are keys to success.
- Resources and training will be provided to meet compliance requirements and conform to all internal standards and policy.
- Inmetco strives to provide the highest quality remelt pigs and hogs exceeding customer requirements for alloy content and purity.
As a leading provider of environmental and recycling services, INMETCO processes industrial and hazardous wastes to recover valuable materials while mitigating the potential environmental liabilities of our customers. Our company serves a key role in promoting the principles of sustainable environment. INMETCO is committed to enhancing the environment through the following principles:
- Be a Good Citizen: We will meet or exceed the standards set forth in applicable laws and regulations. We aim to be a valued member of the communities in which we operate.
- Reduce Waste: We will seek opportunities to recover valuable resources from by-products and wastes while maintaining a system which enhances the positive impact of our operations on the environment.
- Promote Environmental Awareness: We will communicate our environmental commitments to our stakeholders.
- Meet or Exceed to Be Better: We will implement a system which continuously improves our environmental I performance. We will drive environmental improvements by establishing programs which achieve measurable and verifiable results.